(4 years old)
Our Comprehensive Package includes:
KSPK Curriculum: Bahasa Malaysia, English, Matematik (bilingual teaching) and Dunia Sains dan Teknologi (bilingual teaching).
International Curriculum: Language Art Skills, Phonics & Phonetics, Guided Reading Program, Music & Movement, Practical Life Skills, Creative Arts, Public Speaking & Drama, Sand & Water Play and UK Portfolio.
Extra Mural Curriculum: Mandarin (all), Fardu Ain & Tulisan Jawi (only for Muslims), Taekwondo (Recognised by WTF) and Ballet
Introduction of high-frequency-words (1st
01. Cognitive Skills
- Introduction of early concepts such as basic shapes, colors, uppercase and lowercase of alphabets.
- Introduction of letters and its associate sounds (phonetic teaching)
- Establish children’s understanding on the concepts of print (e.g. analyzing a book by its title, illustration and author)
02. Early Mathematics
- Teach children to recognize, write and count numbers up to 20.
- Introduction of ordinal numbers (e.g. first, second, etc.)
- Teach children to recognize numbers with its quantities.
03. Language Studies (Bahasa Malaysia & English)
- Introduce uppercase and lowercase alphabets.
- Teach children to distinguished separate sounds of each letters in a simple word (e.g. /b/ a/ t/ = bat)
- Teach children on consonant and vowels sounds in Bahasa Malaysia (sukukata: ba, ca, da, fa, etc.)
- Help to increase their vocabularies in both languages.
- Introduction of high-frequency-words (1st 50 words)
04. Early Science
- Introduction of animals and plants.
- Teach children on weathers and the skills to identify weather daily.
- Teach children to recognize basic landforms (e.g. mountains, ocean, river, etc.).
05. Physical Skills
- Teach children to use scissors.
- Introduce children to pre-writing skills which establish their pincer grip.
- Actively involve children in an art and craft activities using manipulative materials.
- Encourage children to participate in games which promotes their gross motor muscles (e.g. swimming, hopscotch, obstacle race, etc.)
06. Social and Emotional Skills
- Encourage children to involve in cooperative play.
- Expose children to experience conflicts and challenges in group play.
- Guide children to recognize emotions and to resolve conflicts independently.