(5 years old)
Our Comprehensive Package includes:
KSPK Curriculum: Bahasa Malaysia, English, Matematik (bilingual teaching) and Dunia Sains dan Teknologi (bilingual teaching).
International Curriculum: Language Art Skills, Phonics & Phonetics, Guided Reading Program, Music & Movement, Practical Life Skills, Creative Arts, Public Speaking & Drama, Sand & Water Play and UK Portfolio.
Extra Mural Curriculum: Mandarin (all), Fardu Ain & Tulisan Jawi (only for Muslims), Taekwondo (Recognised by WTF) and Ballet
01. Cognitive Skills
- Guide children in producing their own shapes, colors and alphabet book.
- Introduce children to rhyming words and discuss on words that sounds similar (e.g. bat, cat, mat, pat, etc.)
- Guide children on how to answer question words (e.g. who, what, where, when, why and how)
- Teach children to recognize, write and count numbers up to 50.
- Teach children to read and write numbers up to 50 using numerals and number words.
- Teach children to know number values up to 50.
- Introduction of addition (without regrouping) and subtraction (without borrowing) using one-digits.
03. Language Studies (Bahasa Malaysia & English)
- Encourage children to speak audibly and fluently with an increasing command in both the languages.
- Teach children to read 2-4 lines of sentences by applying phonic knowledge and skills.
- Increase children’s comprehension in both Bahasa Malaysia and English reading through discussion of word meanings and linking new meanings to their prior knowledge.
- Introduce spelling of words which contains 3- 4 letters words.
- Introduce children to early composition skills.
- Introduction of high-frequency-words (1st 100 words)
04. Science & Technology
- Introduction of human body parts and sensory organs.
- Teach children to identify and name materials that objects are made from (plastic, wood, glass, metal, etc.)
- Teach children to parts of computer and its functions (e.g. keyboard, mouse, monitor, speaker, computer processing unit -CPU).
05. Physical Skills
- Expose children to whole group activities that requires the use of scissors.
- Encourage children to use various types of manipulative materials (e.g. playdough, sand paper, etc.)
- Get children to participate in structured sports and games where they can master basic movements (e.g. running, throwing and catching, etc.)
06. Social and Emotional Skills
- Encourage children to involve in cooperative activities by introducing them into project woks (e.g. art and craft project & music and movement project)
- Expose children to participate in interactive story-telling sessions.
- Assist and guide children in using words in solve conflicts between peers