Pre School Class Teacher
Positions are available at:
- Sering Ukay, Ampang
- Kemuning Bayu, Kota Kemuning
- Saujana Prima, Kajang (Opening soon)
- Alam Damai, Cheras (Opening soon)
- Sg Long, Cheras (Opening soon)
- To follow structured lesson plan and implement curricular and other
initiatives for the class in accordance with the agreed principles and
practices of the year group and the school, sustaining the school’s
overall capacity to provide safe, engaging and nurturing learning
experiences beyond the classroom.
- Building supportive and positive working relationships with all
other members of staff.
- Developing trusting and reciprocal partnerships with all the
children in the class and their parents.
- Contributing to collaborative planning and delivery of a curriculum
for the class; Differentiating according to the abilities and learning
styles of individual students.
- Keeping detailed records of plans, and of achievements of individual
students; Developing, in conjunction with the year group, standardised
forms of assessment and record keeping.
- Reporting to Principal in accordance with the School’s reporting
- Candidate must possess at least a SPM,STPM, Diploma,
Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Education/Teaching/Training,
Linguistics/Languages or equivalent.
- Experience in early childhood practices in childcare or education
settings is a plus.
- Be enthusiastic about working within a multi-cultural environment.
*Salary will commensurate with experience and qualification